Your D-Link EXO 882 is purpose built to offer the full potential of fibre. Check out the below guide on how to get it all setup.
Please note that the D-Link EXO 882 doesn't work on VDSL connections, however it could be used as an AP.
Before you begin
- You should have received a text message from MyRepublic informing you when you'll be connected.
- If a technician is required (usually when it's a new fibre install) please have the router available for them.
- If your services are just being activated (when you already have fibre installed) use this guide to get you connected.
Getting connected: Internet
- Plug one end of the power pack/power cable into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the D-Link’s power port.
- Connect one end of the supplied black Ethernet cable to the Yellow INTERNET port on the back of the D-Link and the other end to Port 1 on the ONT installed by your technician.
- Once everything is connected, power on the D-Link EXO 882 by pressing the black button on the back of the router.
Getting connected: Phone
On MyRepublic Fibre, your home phone connects to the Fibre ONT (Optical Network Terminal). In some cases, your phone may work through your existing walljacks. Please visit this guide for more information.
Getting connected: Devices
Connect any Ethernet devices to the yellow ports on the back of the D-Link EXO 882
- Connect any Wireless devices to the D-Link EXO 882 using the password provided on the WiFi card.
Getting the most out of your D-Link
We suggest taking a look at the following guide to get the most out of your D-Link:
Your device should now be up and running, if you have any issues simply reboot the device and wait for it to power on. If you are still having issues, we suggest taking a look at the guide below: