Please visit 192.168.1.1, use 'admin' for both the username and password. If this does not work check the label on the bottom of your router. Once logged in you want to change the following configurations:
Go to Advanced > Setup > Internet Setup
- Does your internet connection require a login? No
- Internet IP Address: Get Dynamically from ISP
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Address: Get Automatically from ISP
- Router MAC Address: Use Default Address
Advanced > Advance Setup > VLAN/Bridge Settings
- Make sure that VLAN/bridge group is disabled.