To set up your modem, simply open a web browser on your computer and type the default gateway address 192.168.1.254 in the address bar.
A login window will appear. The default username and password is usually admin/admin.
How to add correct settings for the Internet:
1. From the menu on the left select: Basic
2. From the drop-down menu select: WAN
3. On the main page locate: Spark_FIBRE or TNZ_FIBRE and Select this option
Change the following settings:
1. Wan Connection: Ticked
2. Service Type: tick Internet (TR069 not ticked)
3. Connection Type: IP Routing (IP)
4. Click Submit
5. From the menu on the left side select: Link Interface
On top of screen click Fibre and change the following :
VLAN ID: -1
Then Click Submit
Internet light on router will begin to flash