Are you facing issues while gaming?
- Connect your gaming PC or console to the Ethernet cable directly from the modem to have a performance boost.
- Make sure you run through our slow speed guide to eliminate this as a root cause.
- Are you using any third party DNS settings? Switching to our DNS settings or Google DNS settings should give the performance a bump.
Our DNS settings are mentioned below:
- Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary DNS: 184.108.40.206
You can also use a third party DNS, we recommend CloudFlare DNS:
- Primary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS: 18.104.22.168
Alternatively, you can use the Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4):
- Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Check the regional settings of the game server that you’re connecting to. Choose the closest geographical location to you so that the latency can be reduced.